LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

@maxi1981, you'll always have my respect and for your opinion...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439

@maxi1981, you'll always have my respect and for your opinion and research by me, it’s a shame that people cannot accept somebody’s views when they are actually counter to what they rather hear – confirmatory bias.

This is people not wanting to hear the other side of the argument, quoted from:

Eric70 "@ Maxi especially youshouldn't argue negatively after you've sold, that would unfortunately cloud myopinion of you, it would be a shame, because you did a good job!"

And,

Frikkie, good luck maxi, thanks foryour input, you now should move along, good luck.

Of these the only parts I can agree with are:

“you did a good job” and “thanksfor your input,. ... “good luck.”

Posting on Hot Copper is permitted members as long as they do not breach the terms of membership. And from what I have read of your work it is rare to see any of your work disqualified for breach.

Few if any members want to see a company in dire straits, it was sad to see Altura and likes being wound up, and I’m sure you would not wish that for LPD.

And if SHs of LDP were surveyed on the performance of the company over the last few years, and they were honest, I’m sure over 90% would say at sometime during their period of holding their shares they would admit that they had been disappointed by the management style, time-lines not met, failure to meet goals or milestones, capital raisings, etc.

Therefore @maxi1981keep up the good work and best of look for all your endeavours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.418K 3.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
166 202330691 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81291287 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.