LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Are you serious?• Lack of ability for BOD to deliver - ??? I...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    frown.png Are you serious?
    • Lack of ability for BOD to deliver - ??? I think this is not objective DYOR

• Significant upcoming dilution c.$18M - It is significant for what MC? it will be significant if they will do it now and it will depend from MC on the moment of dilution and if you will read report you will understand when they going to do that.... or you are trying to be sly or you don't understand it... read report!

• Binding offtakes further than many people anticipate (view derived from a shared email between JW and @loisl1978) - all in category of suspicions. @loisl1978 saw his posts he is very positive...

• Previous point leads to funding package also delayed significantly. - Didn't find dates of significant delays. Example please and why it significant?

• Currently in downtrend.- very speculative stock. psychology of the stock unfortunately like that.

• Huge SOI is a problem as P1 is quite small. Consolidation needed, this could occur any time. 7.5 billion diluted so far, still no P1. - Don't understand you... don't see any problems in amount of SOI and why you comparing with size of P1? not objective ( see example below)

• Share price fair at 1.2c compared to peers so no reason to appreciate at this stage. I have explained that view previously. - Why you think so??? I don't think so... example: i have stock in my portfolio very similar but MC is 700M$

• Interesting IP royalty structure leading to BOD conflict of interest concerns. - Don't see any problems except that some people from the conflict want hurt the company and probably trying to manipulate the stock.(my opinion)

• BOD lack of focus, reportedly looking to new tech R&D and seemingly looking for the golden ticket. Isn't this it? - It is technology... what did you think when you bought the stock?

Example of shares:

1 LPD have 10B shares and SP 0.01$ and MC 100M. if you issue 1B shares it 10% of all shares and it depends from the issue price how it will be diluted let think it was 0.009$ so SP will be around 0.0099$ after dilation... do you understand it?

2 Any other company (AOC) have 100K shares, SP 10$ and MC 100M the same absolutely!

Now about buying if you bought both stocks:

LPD you bought for 1000$ it will be 100000 shares MC 100M
    AOC for 1000$ it will be 100 shares MC 100M

And after both companies raised they MC to 200M
    the SP of LPD going to be 0.02$ and AOC 20$ but profit for you is the same!!!! 100%

Still don't understand you guys...your profit will depend from MC!!! and last dilation is nothing!!!

If you answer my questions I will show my technical analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.