TLM 3.45% 28.0¢ talisman mining limited

Ann: Appendices 3Y x3, option expiry, page-31

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    don't see how a statement of a non holder of TLM can say that non holders increase the share price if that particular non holder is trying to say that TLM is overinflated ? also can't see how that a non holder can't see how a "very likely announced" double increase in iron ore royalty gifted to TLM with no cash outlay can likely be a catalyst to decrease the share price ? best to state 'how' you believe the SP can drop with current exploration news imminent & cash flow news increase or if not, best not to make such statements. All the "holders" see from a non holder of such negative comments without a "logical" justified response screams that someone is trying to run the SP down to get onboard ? A logical statement would that may be accepted by all is something like " with current covid new strain news in the media, SP likely to drop". I listen to the announcements and look at the cash flow and the associated MC, that is how I make my decisions and I can't seem to be able to justify yours of an SP drop likely? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion agreed...but lets get some credible reasoning please....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $52.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $130.2K 463.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 109324 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.