LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

@Learning_2B1......thank you for the observation.It may seem...

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    @Learning_2B1......thank you for the observation.

It may seem polar opposite, but even shareholders can still hold the company to account and question the progress or lack of it in LPD's case.

I feel a few too many holders at times provide excuses for the company, and fail to call it as it is sometimes. Not always in the best interests for future and current holders imo.

I still hold and believe in the company.... would not still be here otherwise, but given the lack of progress over the last three years, i cannot justify spending anymore money until these guys can kick some goals starting with the formality of selling stockpile. So therefore, i will be changing my sentiment to hold as that is my position at present.

Very realistic imo that LPD may still not have any finance next year or beyond. Any big player had three years to snap this up for peanuts, so my view and has always been is they are struggling for a lender.

And being honest.....had someone said three years ago that LPD would not have any finance today, then we all would have laughed given the potential of the project.

So yes....holders need to be realistic.

Big one is how quickly these guys get moving and get this stockpile up and running. Will hopefully be proactive and get cash flow in immediately rather than have this drag on well into next year and seem like a time wasting tactic.

By all accounts it should be very soon....

Last edited by Ddog157: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.