HCH 1.20% 84.0¢ hot chili limited

I tell you what I know, which is very little actually...Dumb...

1. 5,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    I tell you what I know, which is very little actually...

Dumb retail holders like me looking to make an easy buck and not get hoodwinked in the process look for management that have a track record of credibility. That's why I threw an overweight allocation into CZI on the basis of Mike Young and Richard Bevan being at the helm. These guys are the sort of management that a small fry investor like me can trust. They looked after the small retail investor every time.

It is actually because I was disappointed with the market response to the West Musgrave Project PFS that I ended up selling down some CZI to buy HCH.

Of course I am disappointed that I only managed to double my money in CZI after holding for several years, but swings and roundabouts, risks and rewards...

Why am I mentioning all this? Because, as a dumb retail investor, I like to look at the management and think about whether I trust them. Easterday had the opportunity to let retail investors to pile up during the SPP but chose to cap retail participation and let any shortfall go to the sophisticated. I know that investors had the opportunity to top up at 1.4c recently because I did so. That's not the point. The point is whether management are willing to look after the little guys because if they aren't then there is no point investing in HCH because we will get pissed all over in the process of taking a discovery to a mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $127.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 86.5¢ 84.0¢ $58.84K 69.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5995 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 3679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.