HLX 0.00% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

Hi koozy and zakzoe - I was going to suggest you, zak, try &...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    Hi koozy and zakzoe - I was going to suggest you, zak, try & scrape up a few bucks to average down, as it's highly likely IMO that the share price will go up from here. I know it's not always easy ...
    Market Cap is still low

I don't know by how much our shares will rise, or by when, but the outlook for gold and copper gives a strong tailwind, making a higher MC gets easier by the day - as has been happening BTW. As I write this, gold continues north, further into record territory:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2354/2354839-1a68aece5ee6aef18e97a4e9d5d17f55.jpg
    I think it's pretty clear that neither of our copper and gold assets have had justice done to them yet, although the new Board and management approach shows change is underway, very much for the better.

IMO, If Helix was promoted well by a driven and savvy, fully focussed full-time MD it should justify a circa $30M MC anyway i.e. ~ 3.8c BEFORE any results. I hope that appointment happens within the next couple of months, to enable that dedicated focus and to take the pressure off the recently overworked Board of 3.

Gold - 118,800 JORC oz (at 0.4g/t Au cut-off)
    koozy
    I notice you mention the 100,000 oz. Au JORC figure (as others have too) but it in fact was 118,800 oz (at 0.4g/t Au cut-off). More importantly however as I indicated in this 22 July Post I wouldn't even call it a 'scratching the surface' number because it was derived:
    1. from only 4 Prospects (yet see points 3-4 following);
    2. from only shallow drilling (in those 4 Prospects) into the oxide and transitional zones – not deeper into the fresh rock and so leaving untested possible “direct depth extensions..."
    3. without taking into account possible “further priority targets in the immediate vicinity of the deposits [at those 4 Prospects] and ... ;
    4. without drilling the other "Gold Prospects and Deposits" shown on the following diagram as yellow dots or the 45 "Priority Points of Interest" shown in blue.
    That's a hell of a lot of upside potential.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2355/2355022-3ba2a2aa3d99e58e3c5d2368f56dbd96.jpg
    I don't want to put the "he's sure to kick this one" commentator's curse on us, but surely we'll find a lot more ounces with even a bit of luck.

Copper

Many have forgotten that our copper assets - Collerina and a very attractive acreage portfolio - have tremendous potential. If you have any interest in this topic, zakzoe, perhaps have a look at this post of 28 July . Good luck mate.
    Last edited by La Tache: 05/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $152.8K 30.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 45427750 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8463784 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.