NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Thanks for your respectful post JL, I enjoyed reading it. LNG...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Thanks for your respectful post JL, I enjoyed reading it.

LNG isn't a stock that I followed closely, but running out of money isn't a fate that will be shared by LCK anytime soon. Although it was at an average low price, the raise was well supported and will keep the lights on for a while!

I commented on another forum that I had held IPL in the past, and in March, was looking at taking a position in anticipation of a fertilser sale and the stock being at cheap levels. Below is a little bit of proof of part of that claim! There are faceless cowards that can say anything to create mischief, we had plenty on this forum until recently, so you need to be careful of people's intentions under the cloak of anonymity!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2245/2245771-9e740312f1064a8fe2af96f631513815.jpg
    I don't dislike IPL, it's a great Australian company, it will be around for years to come, but I think the fertiliser business will die a slow death if if LCK get approvals and funding. They simply can't compete on price unless they pull a rabbit out of the hat. Will there be one? Has the CEO got something up her sleeve? As a competitor to LCK, and a potential investor in IPL, I am watching the space closely. I agree with her in principle on gas reservation etc, but constantly coming out in the media and complaining about gas prices and supply gives me the impression that the company have no answers. It looks like a pitch for government assistance. For a billion dollar company, I'd prefer to read about her tackling the headwinds through new technology and investment - the fertiliser business has only been in operation for 101 years confused.png.... There's been plenty of time to prepare...

If I was a holder in IPL at the moment, I'd be asking a few questions. The fate of their fertiliser business could rest on the success of LCK..

It would be foolish to underestimate Leigh Creek simply because they have a small market cap.........
    Last edited by Pie-O-My: 24/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.