C7A 7.14% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

@Linzy, trying to reply to your post, but doesn't seem to accept...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    @Linzy, trying to reply to your post, but doesn't seem to accept it, so I'll try posting without the reply and just tag you.

Yes, unfortunatelyBlister is right.. they aren't actually getting any money from theseconversions. The cash is received at time of the original "funding".In return, they issued the Convertible Note to Lind who then 'convert' itpiece by piece into shares to sell and recover the money they"loaned" us.

The total of the$4.2m face value of the CN in the conversion table in my original post, is whatwas owning after we drew down the loan in 3 separate batches (see below).The most recent was $1m drawn down in January 2019, so its pretty safe to assumeall of that money is long gone by now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2109/2109819-e340c0469f3f6fb6916e933692b44ecd.jpg

Note that theoriginal money lent by Lind only totaled $3.5m, however in return for it we hadto issue them Convertible Notes totaling $4.2m PLUS give them 25m collateralshares AND 58m options (although these appear to be as good as worthless now)

If that's notenough 'interest' to be paying, they also get to convert their $4.2m CN (inbatches) at just 90% of 5 day vwap too! Then, when they sell them, if they sellat vwap (for the current batch that's $0.0001) they make anadditional profit on that also. Effectively the note holder almost alwayswins out of these deals.

These terms are thereason Convertible Notes are a last resort.. in every deal there is a winnerand a loser and given the structure of CN's to ensure the lender wins it'sinevitably the shareholders who get the other end of the deal.

Considering westill own Lind repayment (in shares) for just under half of the loan weborrowed well over a year ago, I really cant see Lind lining up to lend anymore money given the current SP/failures. And if even CN lenders wont giveyou money, I guess its the next level down to sharks who just want to stripyour assets for a few shiny stones and glass beads?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.64K 807.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 549999 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.