CXO 5.88% 9.0¢ core lithium ltd

Thanks @Lasseter, it is always great to see these kind of...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Thanks @Lasseter, it is always great to see these kind of interviews. One observation from me - I have met SB, I have questioned him, and observed how he interacts and communicates. I would have described his public persona as being fairly reserved and professional, always very careful not to give anything anyway that could unduly influence markets. In the time that I have been a shareholder, I have not seen him be so expressive or confident about CXO then I have when he is talking about the gold prospects of the company. I know we have a defined lithium resource that we have been developing for sometime, but I am starting to be convinced that we might really have something on the gold front. This is the second interview where he has been quite expressive (almost excited) about what the gold campaign could uncover and has related this directly to shareholder value. He has not struck me as a person that spins the narrative, so his demeanour is noteworthy IMO.

We could be onto something here. It is incredible that the future of lithium is so bright, but we could infact achieve much greater SP appreciation from our gold resource in the shorter term. The beauty of the whole thing is that if we do get some great gold results soonish, it will drive the SP up, and that will be about the right time for our lithium results to be announced as well, noting that it could be the other way around - a good problem to have! Who would have thought that CXO could potentially have two major commodities on the go at a time when they are both in focus - the perfect storm!

The SP is holding up nicely now in a decent trading zone. It looks good on the charts, and is building a good base for all of the above to have an impact from. Sell at your peril I think. GLTA and GLTATMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $684.0K 7.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 210239 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 133211 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.