AHF 0.00% 1.9¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

How is that share price discount going? over 30% gone up in...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    How is that share price discount going? over 30% gone up in smoke! I feel for the shareholders who have no say in this business, you are irrelevant. The board will do as it pleases, I would not even turn up for the EAGM, it is a forgone conclusion.

As for the baby formula market, why would AHF be so good at the baby formula market compared to A2? A2 have a great brand, great marketers, Chinese certification, massive distribution, Daigou connections, huge marketing funds and they are struggling in the market. AHF have, no brand, no people with baby formula experience from a manufacturing, marketing and sales perspective, no Chinese certification, no experience in Asia and as the CEO said, this new plant will produce almost nothing so how are they going to generate enough profit to sustain all these massive costs?

As for the business, well hold on to your hat because from what I have seen the sales numbers have have sunk like a stone. The Collective volume could be consumed by a couple of shareholders. As for the supposed huge growth that the CEO told you about in milk, that is simply wrong, not only that but the business has lost a large amount of distribution of its milk in Woolworths in Victoria. Nothing like truth in advertising!!!

The half yearly will tell a terrible story, AGAIN!!!

The EAGM will happen just before the half yearly comes out. Timing is everything!!!

As always DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82878 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 47600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.