PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Well Buckland, i think we all know Facebook, Hotcopper and the...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Well Buckland, i think we all know Facebook, Hotcopper and the likes wouldn't carry much weight when it comes to influencing people who are serious, successful investors.
    Im not saying there aren't sales generated by post readers because there would be but generally the serious investors, the ones who do influence share prices gain their company knowledge through hard evidence and have no time for the squabble these types of platforms have been known to produce.
    I've learnt much from and appreciate members who have the art of expanding on a companies profile, developments as well as historic activities and bundling them all up for a quick, easy to take in presentation, if thats all it contained the big boys might spend more time on it aa long as it stayed factual.
    My personal journey in the share market which started in May this year has taught me alot about myself.
    I haven't been successful thus far, yet, but now knowing things i need to improve upon like patience i now have a strategy this being the main thing for me that HC has educated me on!
    So don't take things to heart, we all can have moments of negativity manifest through our words or actions and money, if you allow it can be a major driver of these.
    I say if it makes you happy and has positive outcomes from your own personal expectations stick with it otherwise the old cynical trap will snare you every time, not good for one's self.
    As you've mentioned in the past, we're all entitled to our opinions and the PAA sky rocket has yet to be launched but it will so celebrate the positives and hold, i wish i had of when i had 500,000 GTE @ .002 around April but ive learned my lesson and not letting this one go, could be one of the biggest fishes in the stream.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $91.02K 417.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2325 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 119713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ 271600
Last updated 15.42pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.