PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

From my experience, there’s no doubt in my mind the brokers are...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    From my experience, there’s no doubt in my mind the brokers are behind the current sell off and retrace in SP as the evidence shows the 10 million options @0.12 belongs to so called “corporate advisors” for the work they did on marketing and CR for PAA back in 2018.

To them, for a penny dreadful like PAA, they’re probably not even aware of the current fundamentals of PAA. All they see is profit and numbers and when that criteria hits, they will take action for quick profit.

As for current employees exercising the 650,000 8c options, I highly doubt it’s any of them because that would classified as insider trading if they have sold for profit already which some here have mentioned. That would also imply bad news coming!! Please quote me if I’m wrong, it’s illegal for employees and directors to buy or sell shares within a month of a major announcement such as the Elanco option which Roger Ashton already said it will happen in early July?

id say that 650,000 8c option was exercised by the ex director Wayne Best who resigned on 2 October 2018.

My 2 cent...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44819 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.