PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Pete,Thanks for your kind words and you're not too shabby...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hi Pete,

Thanks for your kind words and you're not too shabby yourself. Im a little hungover this morning so forgive me if I don't much sense lol. To be frank, I have absolutely no idea what Elanco will be paying Pharmaust for the licensing deal. I am relatively new shareholder of 1 year and it was a friend who recommended me to look into the potential of MPL for cancer treatment. I did my research and was happy with the potential, the market cap at that time was low around $15 million so the downside risk was low and I took a punt for a longterm view that MPL would be eventually good for clinical human trials following the success of canine trials.
    Now that we have success on K9 phase 2, albeit with only 6 dogs, I agree with NZT and other posters here that PAA should be sitting around the 30c mark or $100 million MC. Its important that investors value PAA accordingly as big Pharma such as Elanco can take advantage with negotiations and give a low ball offer. As the option announcement was NDA, investors and other big competitors don't know any technical data and can only rely on public announcements from PAA. That to me is a big disadvantage for PAA for negotiations and is really at the mercy of Elanco on what they want to do, and as we all know, big guys always bully the little guys and swallow them up with a bargain.

With the surprise of the Covid 19 vitro positive results, this has really added PAA a X factor and it should add more fuel and power to negotiate a good deal with Elanco. This has been a great addition and outcome for PAA and should add another $100 million on MC just on hype alone. As many here have pointed out, the marketing and awareness from management has been quite lacklustre. But I am actually OK with that as I like PAA to be under the radar still until further prove that MPL is the real deal for Covid 19 treatment. I just watched the WEHI video and my take is we might be on a cusp of a major breakthrough! The professor was very careful with his words there as he didn't give any price sensitive information away. His body language tells me he is quite confident MPL is the leading candidate drug but nothing is confirmed until lung test results come out.

All in all, I think PAA is going great in all fronts but its still all speculation atm re Covid 19 and Elanco option deal. Its the reason why at this stage that PAA is still under the radar and that's the way I like it as I don't want the SP pushed too high from hype and speculation only to see it crashing down if the deal with Elanco doesn't eventuate and Covid 19 lung test is a dud. Always hate to see investors losing money in the spec end of town and it happens too often when excitement, hype and speculation reach fever pitch.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44819 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.