PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Greetings PAA holders! No doubt some are selling for profit and...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Greetings PAA holders! No doubt some are selling for profit and I would imagine others are encouraged to beg, borrow and steal to exercise the options so they can free carry and pay back the loans. Any why wouldn’t they as they know the company is at a very exciting stage and about to embark a massive transformation in the near future.

Great quarterly btw and to say this in a nicest possible way, the anger and frustration continues from the usual suspects, all because of a declining SP. To blame the management and complaining to the ASX about the falling SP is absolutely ridiculous and off the charts. I’ve already given my views about this so I’m not going to engage in another debate and all I have to say is life is short and too precious to worry about these short term SP fluctuations if the fundamentals of the company are strong. So if you’re not selling and holding to the end, it’s pointless to continue the repetitive futile posting, just enjoy life outside HotCopper.

I can assure you the market will ultimately value how much this company is worth when “show me the money” announcement of Vet Major signing a licensing deal with PAA, the company starting phase 2 human cancer trials and if MPL can successfully treat humans with Covid 19 are announced.

I am happy with how management run this company, what you see is what you get with them, no fluff, spin or hype. Just a quite achiever going about their business. Like I said before, there is no need to spend unnecessarily at this stage on marketing especially when nothing is “in the bag” yet nor is it necessary to give regular updates. In fact, I much rather have management run this tight ship and concentrate hard on the very important tasks ahead than to give regular updates just to please some HotCopper armchair executives here.

Look, everyone is entitled to their opinions here and it’s chalk and cheese on how we feel about management running this company so I will leave it at that. In the end, we are all here to make money and lots of it if this company can pull off some very achievable goals in the near future, not just for wealth, but for the good of humanity.

Enjoy the weekend and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44819 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.