PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Fair point, but in this instance, you don’t need a crystal ball...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Fair point, but in this instance, you don’t need a crystal ball to work out what would happened to the SP after 6 announcements of options conversion. You could have easily got out above 20c after the first couple as the pattern was obvious and the facts I’ve given on who those option holders belong to not to mention the update I gave from Sam Wright. Perhaps everyone was hoping for the Covid results to come out sooner? I must admit I’m a hopeless short term trader and have lost a lot of dough trying especially on spec stocks. Seems like the big boys are always one step ahead of you.
    I’ve learned that the market behaves very irrational and illogical at times but that’s only in the short term. It will always even itself up in the end. There’s no two ways about it, you simply have to do your homework and pick the undervalued and unloved stocks with massive potential and just be patient. PAA is definitely one of them that fits my criteria.
    Btw, anyone got broker data for the last 3 weeks of trading? That will certainly tell a full picture of who’s been buying and selling.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44819 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.