BMG 11.1% 0.8¢ bmg resources limited

Ann: Appendix 2A - Share Purchase Plan and Shortfall Offer, page-15

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I’m actioning both - SPP participation at 5c and trading as the market rises and falls.

Currently the SP resides at double the SPP price possibly due to the macro gold market sentiment running hot, too hot I suspect, as a lot of its steam will surely create micro market fluctuations; so even money it will either fall to near or below the SPP price post consolidation or rise substantially based on the quality of detail in the upcoming market releases on the three gold projects acquired.

These guys are not small cap ASX cowboys and this has been explicitly indicated by their patient ( some may say painfully slow ) review of potential projects over the last two to three years. Sadly the Chile lithium exploration did ultimately come to naught but at least they didn’t keep flogging the proverbial dead horse and moved on to new opportunities - they are an exploring company.

I do rate this management team highly; their combined years of business and mining experience; their strong international capital connections coupled with the deep pockets of the Trevisan and Hancock families (ideal for when BMG emerges from an explorer to a producer) the sound technical and geology experience of Castle; and Bruce’s broad range of financial and management experience, his fine attention to detail and his approachability with open, transparent communication - he has always replied to my emails whether the news be good, bad or indifferent.

My investment position and strategy for this company I consider to be a ground floor opportunity - I expect great explosive mining exploits over the coming years - a slow burn that will assist and elevate finances for my later greying years.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.470M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $65.16K 8.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 925230 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 984909 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.