NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

>From the little I understand it sounds like the IoT potential...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    >From the little I understand it sounds like the IoT potential is almost unimaginable

Bob, the IoT ship sailed years ago. The early pioneers made money 20 or so years ago from clever lights and thermostats and things like that. Today it is a mature industry with Amazon and Google having thousands of engineers, millions of customers and billions of dollars behind them. The big guys use vastly resource-intensive artificial intelligence to drive increasingly ubiquitous devices like smart speakers.

Into this walks JT with his merry band of subcontracted Chinese hackers, promising, as usual, to take the market by storm. No. He is a decade late and many millions of dollars short. Any vertical application they think of, be it domestic, commercial, military, medical, or whatever, has already been serviced.

With their IoT plan, Netlinkz will, of course, promise the earth, with income to be received "in the next quarter." Just like they have with network infrastructure for the last half decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.