SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Appendix 2A, page-20

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Don't know mate - that seems to be the $64 million dollar question , and one of my main concerns.

On a separate issue and some tidy-up information posted below . But before all that , I hope you get a chance to celebrate one of the most ' Cherishable , Heartfelt , and Memorable days of the year. Of course I'm speaking about tomorrow in the celebration and honoring of Anzac Day - which is one of my favorites since coming to Australia .

They do it very well here in Australia and I'm sure it will be great even with COVID-19. So wherever you all are , I hope you have a fantastic and memorable day celebrating both our Fallen Diggers and most treasured living Hero's . So whether you are celebrating with a celebratory early morning BIG breakfast or even during the day with some traditional ' snags ' and ' chops on the good ' Ole ' ' outdoor ' Barbie ' - You know it makes Sense ..wink.png So have a Great Day with your families wherever you are.

Notwithstanding the requirements of 6A of 6.24 ' Compliance with Timetables ' ( typically 20 days notice ) and all the necessary disclosure items under the requirements of 5.2.

So 5.3 then exempts them because the closing price 20 trading days prior to 30th April ( which would be March 27th and .007 ) was 50% less than the options exercise price as well as 50 % less than a price which is 75% that of the options exercise price and also 50% that of the highest closing price in the 6 months prior to the 20 prior trading day..

So with the .007 price being more than 50% less than the highest 2.1 cent price achieved on Tuesday 14th January 2020 as well as the 1.95 cent which is 75 % of the option exercise price of 7.8 cents - these satisfying requirements would then preclude or exempt them from notifying shareholders of these obvious ' out of the money ' options.

And I guess even If they were remotely close or ' at the margin ' , I would have though they would have to notify holders at the very least today as the OB's would cease trading 4 on Monday which is 4 days prior to the 30th official date of expiry which is also a requirement or notation to be be specified as an item in any required notice.

So the fact that they will at least continue trading for the 4 days up to and including the last day being 20th April could perhaps mean something could still unfold given its the close proximity to the 1st May date .....and that there would obviously be these 4 dates extra should there be any ' in confidence ' discussion's relating to the possible conversion. Although I would think this as highly unlikely as an underwriter would have to have more than 4 days to have been advised and to organize the take up and transfer of these instruments.

I just find it interesting as well as acknowledged kudos to the mere fact they are across this issue. I must admit , I didn't give them this much credit after the ' Cashflow ' oversight...... what.png so there is some hope yet....... biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $1.252M 44.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4178258 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 854617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.