SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Appendix 2A, page-32

1. 8,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Glad I didn't participate in the last 2 CR's and thanks to the buyer for my rights. Only reason I'm holding is to one day in the far distant future perhaps in another galaxy I might recoup some of my hard earned from unfortunate previous way overpriced purchases. But hten again we know about pigs flying and all.

In Sayona's case its hard to maintain positivity with all the stuff ups for sometime now. Shareholder fund erosion, massive dilution with not much progress let alone value creation to holders. Impatient - perhaps, disappointed - definitely. Management in this case is not to blame - repeat - NOT to blame - but rather its the lack of good management - that's the real culprit.

Sayona - what a great name - wonder whether someone omitted two extra letters - perhaps it should have been Sayonara - it's all in the detail isn't it - we only learn later that someone omtted somehing (oh sorry - have to resubmit with an 'I' and a 'T' - won't take long).

Really surprised they managed to raise anything (plus a few eyebrows).

The only thing they should have raised and raised a long time ago is their game in getting this project off the ground before all of us end up in the gutter.

That 10c plus appears to be a pipedream. Not a happy camper - I wonder what gives anyone that impression?? AIMHO off course (oops).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $1.252M 44.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4178258 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 854617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.