NEU 0.26% $15.57 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I personally don’t see what the current management can be blamed...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I personally don’t see what the current management can be blamed for in terms of the share price?

There have been assumptions by many traders, not helped by ‘enthusiastic commentary’ from the previous chairman with regards to selling of drug rights and a quick upturn in the share price, however, it’s been made clear that the realistic timeframe for an outcome to these drug trials are still many months or years away.

I’ve been holding for a 2-3 years now and was always under the guise that this was going to be an all or nothing outcome. If the drugs are given FDA approval I get a HUGE payday.....if not it’s a substantial LOSS.

If there was to be some takeover or lowball offer that many have been surmising about then the ‘clever’ traders would get wind of this and would be supporting the share price. They can sniff out a quick 20-30% profit without working too hard.

I personally think the traders have left to make ‘easy’ money on the current gold boom and will come back into this when they feel the trial outcomes are closer to fruition.

The danger with that game could be the very passionate emotions of families (Social media leaks etc) who are entrusting this company and Acadia to try and help with their VERY poorly children in terms of successful indicators in their children as the trials continue.

Im no expert. It’s just my opinion. Yes I’m in this to make money, let’s be honest we all are, but I remain hopefully that a positive outcome to the drug trials will be rewarding and beneficial to everyone involved in the end.....perhaps even those traders if they time their re-entry right!

Good luck to everyone involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.57
Change
-0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.20 $8.124M 524.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 $15.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.58 597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.