GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

@yesbutrushort...hallo....all good...thanks for asking.... how...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    @yesbutrushort...hallo....all good...thanks for asking.... how are you mate?

...apologies, it should have been a 'sell' now that I am exiting this investment based of an ethical mismatch to my investment portfolio...my integrity is more important than any money in this world....

...everyone knows that this 'performance share' issuance had no merit at this stage out of an ethics perspective....

.....there are so many people that have lost so much of their hard earned money after trusting them these last 3 years...and what do they do... a big F-you....first paying themselves $1M salaries...then not telling people what is going on and now 20M 'performance shares'....what is next?

As I have said before, they could have at least waited and proved the merit before lining their own pockets...but they did not...and that boils down to ethics.....or the lack thereof... which is a deal-breaker to me....I don't invest in companies where I don't trust the management team...

Also, you appear to be a bright person based on your previous contributions to this site, hence...you should know that annual extrapolated losses are now 44 times what it was when the listed and the only people that have benefited from this arrangement is Joel & Bane....especially now that they have enriched themselves with these 20M 'performance shares' & $1M annual salaries each, when the company has not made 1 cent profit to date....actually losing $44M a year based on annual extrapolation and still >80% down from last share issue....

....I personally avoid companies where management do things like this ....thought the 2017 was a mistake due to incompetence ...but I have changed my mind.... I don't trust them any longer... fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me...

But, I will join the next CA due to the fact that I have now traded Getswift shares while being deemed 'uninformed' due to management ongoing non-disclosure...

...So, I wish 'the believers' and the various Getswift exec team members contributing to this forum, well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.