GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Appendix 2A, page-18

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Referring back to the prospectus for shifties estimated costing is like referring to the US Constitution as a source document for the US' covid response.
    When the prospectus was written, Joel was slinging booze to 19 year olds in Frankston.
    3.25 mil revenue was a world away.

i don't need to tell this forum shifties history, but since the prospectus shifty had 100 mil influx of cash, learnt the ins and outs of an asic proctal examination, signed an msa with Amazon, got an ex US governor on the board and own a majority steak in a Serbian cable repair business. Who saw any of that coming?
    they were looking at the costing handbook of a model t ford for a reference point on pricing, what is now, a Tesla.

my point is alot has changed.

Re-trusting management:
    this is the second quarter of consecutive "geometric growth" after 3 years of no growth and huge cash burn.
    imo this is the greatest value management can give a shareholder - market growth, stable core products, expanding across multiple markets and locales. Profits are due to follow as their product scales and capex expenses are realized.

some positives not spoken about on hc:
    - shifty hired (and retained) talent extremely well - eg, ex IBM, AI, tech patent guy. They've also surrounded themselves with incredibly influential and accomplished people, both on their board and as directors.
    imo this has lead to a truly innovative product such as:
    - boundary setting. if you haven't reviewed the new feature, I recommend downloading the app and playing around with it. The technology needed to power that, and the UI to make it so user friendly... From a technology perspective, that is the real deal. In this industry, this is another game changer and significant competitive advantage.

what I'm trying to say PK is you've held on for the hardest part mate. Holding your nerve at 17c when the Nay Sayers on this forum were telling you shifty was sliding into 1pg oblivion... then selling out after record revenue growth? The company, product and team are in a significantly better position now.

This is just musings, make your own decisions for your financial situation.

rocco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.