GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

@yesbutrushort....I agree to most of what you have said, but...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    @yesbutrushort....I agree to most of what you have said, but what will be the price of this company's success? How many lives will they end up destroying? And now that they Joel & Bane have confirmed that they don't give a flying f*ck about anyone but themselves, it will always be a lose-lose best case scenario...

...so, all I am saying is... yay.... Bane & Joel now officially made over ~$10M each these last 3 years.... and the company or fellow shareholders ZERO.....the real question is how many lives have they destroyed in the process doing that? Because that is something they can brag about to their friends & family over a barbie...none of the people they have screwed in the process will be able to celebrate this success- and most people know that success is only real when everyone involved, benefits from it.... that is probably why so few multi- millionaires & billionaires end up calling themselves 'successful' when the question was asked on their deathbeds....

...BUT, hopefully one day, when they are as fortunate as I am, they will realize that: money does not define your legacy...your actions of how you make other people feel, do....ethics, reputation & integrity play a pivotal role in this....

....anyway, what a legacy to leave behind- every time someone is going to look their names up going forward... this will come up... and the next CA will just exacerbate this public perception now they they have crossed that line last week... and the more successful they are going to become, the more people will hate them because of this... so again...lose-lose best case scenario....

Anyway... I would have done things differently, but I wish them well... I am sure everyone will remember the names Bane & Joel for different reasons going forward.... google is already telling part of this story ... and this will follow them for the rest of their & their children's lives....unfortunately...

... but, hey...I am not here to judge... just the rationale why I have decided to exit... like most other investors, board members & colleagues these last three years... definitely a self-serving success story in the making!!!!

...just my two cents....

P.S.
    @roofy... will see... I really don't want to have discussions about ethics with Getswift staff on this forum...we all know by now, who they are...and it is pointless to discuss ethics, with people that don't value it... and unfortunately the only thing to really talk about currently is ethics....or the lack thereof....I despise unethical behavior ...the reason why I left my Wall Street career many moons ago....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.