GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

@yesbutrushort....would my last Goldman Sachs payslip suffice...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    @yesbutrushort....would my last Goldman Sachs payslip suffice ...because it is really important to me that my story adds up to you

....on a more serious note....here is my next 20 minutes of 'giving back' to people I don't know.....you should really try itsometime ... they call it 'pay it forward' in some places... http://payitforwardday.com/ ...all abouthelping others, without them or anyone else knowing who you are...so no bragging about it... principle is that we are here to serve others...not ourselves....a concept Bane et al could potentially benefit from:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200329005037/en/COVID-19-GetSwift-Team-Member-Loss-Letter-GetSwift

....But glad to see that the haters appear to be the only realists at this stage unfortunately: @roofy ....but still worrying that Getswift's management team is still expecting their staff to tell people on this forum how ethical and amazing this company is... who needs a PR team & budget....as proven in the latest 4c....my view is that it is also deemed unethical to force people to do things that they don't want to....or maybe they do....who knows? Not here to preach.... or judge...

....maybe someone should take the management team through a Business 101 crash course...after the latest 4c it appears that there is definitely a problem what deemed success in the real world of business is.... that is assuming that they have passed the required ethics course first....

Bottom line: company can only be deemed successful when it is making money for all shareholders, not just management team....but hey, management team is shareholders...so f*ck the rest of the other shareholders.... let's issue 20M shares on top of our $1M/annum salaries, now that the company has officially lost ~$11M last quarter....because according to them, success, like ethics & integrity, can be acquired...just look how they crystallised their own 20M performance share issuance ...I think anyone would agree....the company must really be successful to justify this...

.....but I can probably now see why they have politicians as advisers...all about optics...perception... telling people how successful are.... but at what price....?

...saying that....I am also really astonished by the stampede of buyers looking to be part of this self serving success story at this stage... just look at the last 5 trading days post record revenue release... share-price is still >80% down since their last fundraiser(raid)... no update on any of those promises in 2017.... at least these poor investors can see how they have spent their hard-earned money these last 2.5 years: paying themselves $1m/annum salaries ... acquiring revenue so that they could further enrich themselves with 20M performance shares....etc....

...the reality is...nobody is trusting this company's management...this is axiomatic... just look at how many of their own colleagues & board members have decided not to 'move-on'....

@Fanboi..thanks for your kind words.... I am not emotional....just despise deemed unethical self-serving behaviour.... and the fact that I have defended these guys these last ~18 months... thought they were different...but after last week's performance issuance, realized that I have been deceived.... my gut was wrong about them...

I really hope they are successful, whatever their definition of success is, but even if they are out of a monetary perspective...it won't change people's view of the ethical success... because everyone with some integrity knows, that it is deemed unethical to compensate yourselves for success, when success is not shared by everyone involved....again, just ask those poor investors who lost more than 80% of their money to date...

I have met various executives in my short live who have salary sacrificed & given up on performance shares based on the same principles.... difference between what is legal...and what is morally the right thing to do....but only people with ethics & integrity understand that in the world of business....

...take care...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.