ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Appendix 2A, page-16

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Well @Stockcount that monthly chart sure looks like a winner and I'll confess to be sitting in market depth at worst case
    scenario as I see it to actually buy more figuring that if the ADOO options are all exercised my name won't be in lights
    as amongst the top 20.
    As to the ADOOA's you won't be buying mine.  LOL

Get this right and we really will be laughing all the way to the bank but we will also have one hell of a big tax bill.  A nice problem
    to have and then to figure out the gradual selling of just a few to protect some capital.

As you can imagine I'm already well ahead but then again I took the measured risk and backed a company I believed in.
    Many did exactly that thankfully.  The alternative did not bear thinking about.

I do not have a problem with making a profit by benefitting so many with the science we have.  And it's not only Covid-19 we
    cover - we are not a one trick pony by any means.

What any of us do think matters little though and it is up to the market to value us.  And there could also be announcements
    none of us has even thought of.

Of course we are all praying for a vaccine but unfortunately I doubt we will have one in a hurry even though the best minds
    are working 24 / 7 on it.  

Just a little more patience needed.  GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.138K 481.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24420 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 582019 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.