BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 2A, page-9

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    @DocMcstuffins@SiDEvans
    LDA Capital are an investment company, and their goal is to make money.
    I would be happy to be in their shoes...
    They were issued 75m options on 17/08/2020 - 37.5m with an exercise price of 0.20
    and another 37.5m exercisable at 0.15
    According to my calculations, they have exercised 40m (25m @0.15 and 10m @0.20)
    (see 2A announcements dated 27/08/20, 11/09/20 & todays)
    As stated in the Financing Facility announcement (13/08/2020) they all had an expiry of
    3 years, so I am fully in agreement that had been exercised has been (and will be for the
    purpose of selling on market).
    IMHO all investors/traders (who are concerned about shorter-term price fluctuations
    should read that announcement very carefully as there are quite a fair amount of finer details) and
    keep watch on any further exercise of options comparing it with market depth etc and key
    chart levels.
    Those options are in addition to the Put Option Agreement, $10 minimum of which must be drawn
    by BRN within the first year (up to $29 in total, subject to placement capacity). Any shares
    issued under the agreement, "LDN Capital is entitled to sell on-market (subject to certain terms)..."
    I have found no info on what exactly those certain terms are....
    I still need to get my head around the terms of the issue price of the capital call shares as they are
    delineated in the terms of the agreement...
    Positive on the longer term, is BRN's access to finance and true long term investors would be
    aware of all of the above and its implications untill a revenue inclusive announcement is
    announced. Also worth nothing that average daily volume is pretty high... and seems to be
    decent demand to somewhat temper the selling by LDA if it is done over time...
    They also could have excercized and dumped a lot more by now if they wished...
    I assume the market will be notified of shares issued under the financing agreement (terms for
    the pricing is in the announcement, but
    All IMHO and happy to hear if anyone has or any corrections or more info on any of the above
    that I might have missed.
    GLTA
    Last edited by YLJ: 30/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.