SPX 5.26% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Appendix 2A, page-62

1. 15,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1426
    My brief was that bugger all went to those applying for extras so monies will be returned.

This was always going to be on the cards wasn't it ! However they did say Bpay and direct credit was the way to go. Even if you put in your allowed application, you would have got it. I have to admit that it seemed to be done quickly, but it's done and dusted. It's over. If the extras went to clients of some supportive broking houses with the intention of not selling them, then I don't mind. 31.3% of the allowed options were not applied but this seems a very very large number. An unusually high number. But that's how it works.

I understand the leveraged coin to be made if you were 'offered' these but let's just move on with it all.

We can have discussions about what drives what, the soon to be listed partly paids driving the SP as SB so very well demonstrated, or vice versa. If the SP stays at 3.5c which a lot here seem to think will not happen, then who really knows what both will end up.

The good thing to look forward to is the total 397,709,616 partly paids were created and will draw in $9.9million for CRO in the future, provided the share price stays above 3c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $33.61K 3.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8434437 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6197385 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.