NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Gerrado I could go back and dig up your old postings, but no...

1. 13,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4845
    Gerrado I could go back and dig up your old postings, but no need. You have changed your position to suit what has evolved - and now you are not far off being correct with regards the current situation.

But there was NEVER an argument that Lind wouldn't do what is normal regarding CNs. That is convert and sell to recover their investment. Naturally, this puts downward pressure on the share price and "delays" demand.

My argument with you then was that you were posting views that suggested that Lind would convert all of their amount at a low VWAP (their recent conversion was at 4.3c - way above 1.7c) then dump it on market - massively damaging Nuheara's share price and causing a downward spiral. Hence, you did a lot of selling in the 4s concerned that the share price would plummet. It proved to be an unwise move as the HP deals were announced and the share price rose rather than fell. Anyone encouraged to sell at the time of your prophesies of doom would still be out of pocket. Lind have never "dumped" stock on market. Last week their selling was under 5% of the weeks trading. As it pretty much has been since the start.

You have continually overstated Lind's profit - and your post here about 40% margin on share sales would be difficult to demonstrate. How many times do you want to "add in" the fixed costs of the CN? Its not just one poster that felt you were wrong on your views re the cost of capital.

The conversion here was of $350,000 at 4.3c for 8,139,535 shares. Lind can sell these shares at the moment at 4.8c. That's 12% profit.

Perhaps its time to move past what you thought would happen, accept that it didn't. Accept that the Lind deal turned out to be a company saver. Be happy that when our share price was around 2c, we raised at a higher price, including $350k at 4.3c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.