ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    In a ironic way, it might be better there is no crash quite yet, CLOSE coming but it gives time for CI1 to get all its business into place . If the market and housing crash WW is as bad as the debt and numbers say; and getting worse with more printing coming?, then we want to be in a position to take full advantage of everyone's else gullibility and folly of buying into a over inflated market!  What will happen will happen and nothing i say or predict or anyone else for that matter can change the maths or the universe.
    So if debt keeps growing and printing and currency deflation occurs and houses keep going up and up and up, then there a day of tipping point and nothing can change that.   The books must balance. and the DEBT must be reduced or theres no going forward and why we were stalling before this Virus with zero rates......

Ah humans!! , they bring this on themselves and then complain after we WARNED therm and WARNED them...  they didnt listen in 2007, and today?  Well, time for holders here to capitalise off the stupidity of others ..

PS, dont get me started on all the many Gods and the gullibility of that too! Sigh....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.