SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

I think the confusion was around the language being used. After...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I think the confusion was around the language being used. After having a long talk with them, and confronting them on the emails being passed around especially in my thread; they were saying that the conversions (as in their process) would be happening weekly up until end of quarter but the issue of shares would be set periods. Previously set to 1-2 weeks after the quarter. But due to some circumstance (probably volume of requests and outcry), instructed to issue the shares earlier than anticipated. For those saying that they've been converting often over the last month and making mad profits (I saw a few of those posts), what a load of crap you were peddling and the proof is in these Appendix 2A's.

Here's hoping they are a bit more flexible with issuing shares on a regular basis, as I really dislike the original arrangement. I'm also a bit afraid of what the heads will do on Monday. And this fear, besides the leverage, is why I've only ever bought in to the options. But I suspect that we'll see the heads drop as people sell out and take profits on the conversion, with less movement in the options to close the gap. Perhaps closing the gap might remove a lot of contention with buying the heads and we'll see a sharp rise in both shortly after.
    Last edited by Naro: 11/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $13.9K 2.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 14024425 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1659227 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.