SP8 8.33% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Appendix 2A, page-12

1. 4,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    You must be joking is all you do is sit and post about a laundromat company you don't even hold a position in. Isn't there a word for people like you. Im so sorry i was not aware you were so unwell. Keep up the fantastic contributions you kindly share of your extensive knowledge of the industry. It must be quite challenging to post about a company when everything you write is in your imagination. Was interested to see it was regarded as a gaming stock but had no games of any substance, a revenue stream which is difficult to find the direct origin of and a board wont commit to exact numbers. Is quite amazing really because there is not a lot of information the board will confirm in writing. I dont see the relevance of the number of participants if its 5 or 50 million. Em1 will receive a revenue stream from crowd1 of whatever amount they feel like sending. Numbers can't be verified by the board so it's a pretty easy company to post whatever you feel like posting because other than yourself not many people know or care what the company does, but are mainly interested in how much of the revenue in retained directly by EM1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $335 51.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3066957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.