PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Appendix 2A, page-12

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Its not too hard if you read it a couple of times, thats my trick, the brain screens out words we don't understand naturally anyway when we read (and speak for that matter.)

Fire assay is just an accurate way to assay (check) gold levels in rock or soil.

BLEG is Bulk Leach Extractable Gold....basically easy/cheap to extract gold.

So what the whole thing means,( the bit of text you have posted ) as I understand it, is, we went to site and did a bit of wandering around and took some soil samples and from these surface or very near surface samples we found a new undiscovered gold trend which was weak but traceable.

This is a new trend to what was known prior to this so thats a good thing and they haven't tried too hard or spent any real money on this so nothing lost but the first signs of something that might be quite significant found.

The historic drill results on this site are quite significant, this has real potential as its a very early stage project.

They are doing a bit of early surface work no doubt to try to get the first idea of the size, shape and scope of what we might be looking at.

Gold deposits in that part of the world can often be big and some of the grades seen in early drilling are really very good.

Its early stage but that project looks pretty decent to me especially considering the address.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $750 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 45581089 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 30327485 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.