ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    As a long term investor I have no problems with where this stock is at right now. Before Christmas, when it shot to over 4 bucks, I think there was an expectancy of an announcement re commercial agreement but, from memory, it was just a badly worded prior Ann that had everyone on the bandwagon. Apart from that moment the company has pretty much stuck to its timeline on achieving things and I have no reason to believe it won't deliver in June/July.

The partnership with Leti and Silvaco - and goodness knows what else is going on with other university partnerships - is bearing much fruit, which, to me, speaks loudly of management's know how and the connections they have within the semiconductor business. Personally I've always viewed this period - Christmas till June - as one of turbulence. Great opportunity to buy more shares for those who believe in this company. I think others have this same opinion, thus we have shorters and investors selling out in pusuit of stocks with more immediate potential. It's my belief that we should start seeing money returning next month in anticipation of Weebit's next major announcement. If it comes, and it's positive, I would never expect to buy Weebit shares at these prices again. This is still a penny stock, nothing is guaranteed but from my experience in the share market, the time to place your bets is fast approaching. If you have doubts, sell out. But for me, if the buying spree that took place before Christmas is anything to go by, I'm getting set for what promises to be a very exciting period in the company's growth.

As they say, do your own research and be sure about the decision, whatever it may be, is the one you're most comfortable with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.