XRG 0.00% 5.1¢ xreality group ltd

@Pirateguy1 Hi Pirate Guy. I won't repeat my concerns and what I...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    @Pirateguy1 Hi Pirate Guy. I won't repeat my concerns and what I have seen has changed with the company in how and what they communicate with shareholders, which is nothing anymore or just things that are vague or forward thinking. You can read my prior posts. I will say the market has lost interest in the company. They have no belief in it anymore. I have been here over 3 years. One of my rules has always been never fall in love with a stock or its' story. I will admit I am guilty of falling in deep like once they opened the first FREAK location and decided to go into the vr/ar business. I have always been attracted to that. However; VR has been around for decades. Several times it attempted to take-off, but always failed for various reasons. Even today, with all the advances in internet speed, technology and so forth, this attempt was prompted by the 2 plus years of covid lock-downs. Now that life has moved on and live with the virus, not much is heard about the vr/ar industry anymore. For sure, XRG never even mentions it anymore. They don't even inform us when they close a FREAK location. It wasn't long ago they were so enthusiastic about this segment. All the talk about international expansion, going into high foot traffic areas, such as movie theatres, festivals and events. We hear nothing about RED CARTEL anymore. They were supposed to create new games for FREAK, but came out with only one, The Aliens and Cowboys one. To be honest, the animation in Disney's first animated cartoon nearly 100 years ago looked better and more professional. For my first 2 years of being a shareholder, the company accomplished and did everything they said they would. Sadly, I don't feel or see that anymore. I see XRG becoming like so many other high potential companies on the ASX that wound up being nothing but talk. They have turned to too much dilution with nothing to show for it. If nothing happens by June of next year, I am out. Could be by that time I have made nothing, but that is the risk I have taken. Hoping I am wrong and good luck to all.

As a reminder what can happen to a company, the link below is about a huge India company that failed, sadly because they could not survive the lockdowns. They had a large VR portion in their locations as well. I cannot post the link. Look up Smaaash Entertainment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $590 11.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 30224 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.