MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

Exactly $9M EV is not much at all. Upon listing as epat this...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Exactly $9M EV is not much at all.

Upon listing as epat this
    Company and RAP wil be the two stocks on the ASX in the mobile app Telehealth space

They are not competing companies since they do different things but with a market cap of $200M plus on RAP , epat has a big upside potential. Will be interesting to see how the market rates it

At the moment there is an appetite for new tech companies with A3D listing IPO at 20c earlier this week closing at 90c today in a few days. Their mrkt cap currently $50M.

With epat already conducting trials and getting recognition from CSIRO program and being chosen for the innovator of the year awards later this year , the credibility is there for the tech . Add the professors behind it and then the calibre of Phil Daffas as the new MD , I'm confident in management and the tech getting traction in the market upon relisting

Another good sign , I am getting feedback that getting any stock on the placement is difficult to get a hold of , which in my experience usually means they have commitments and high demand .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.