MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

It doesn't stretch the imagination that news flow I'll be coming...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    It doesn't stretch the imagination that news flow I'll be coming on many fronts

It's not like they are needing the money to design this from scratch . They have bee around for a few years , the existing app for dementia is being trialled as we speak at care facilities , the CSIRO have recognised their technology by accepting them in their program

They have also flagged the development of the kids app is under way and I think a big area of application is in the injury compensation claims area where people claim whiplash injuries from things like car accidents

News flow will come I am sure once they are back listed . I think with the cost of these apps being relatively low , and how advanced they are already on their product , this placement of $4M might see them through for sometime . This when you also consider previous mentioned targets to commercial products of 2017

With a real appetite for tech at the moment like A3d IPO and of course RAP this could be one which can follow suit

Have to wait and see but one can't making money in hindsight so it's worth the discussion before

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.