APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

TJ you are off the charts! How can it be construed as greed when...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    TJ you are off the charts!

How can it be construed as greed when the managing director reaches into his own pocket to buy over a million shares at twice the market price?

It's not greed, but what it should show is a signal that the MD of the company is very confident that the price is going to go well above that point at which he bought at and soon (4.75 cents per share).

Analysts often look at the share transactions of management as a signal of something to come. If there buying it's a good sign. If they are prepared to buy at the premium he paid it's an exceptionally good sign. I would have been concerned if the MD was selling.

He paid $56,386 for his 1,187,074 shares @  4.75 cents a share
    Today a similar number of shares traded and the average price was 2.14 cents per share. That means he could have bought them on the open market for about $25,403 today.

That means that Mike Turbott, the managing director of Austpac Resources paid over double for what was transacted today and a total of just under $30K above market price.

I think he knows something we don't. I think he is trying to tell us something.

Carry on with all your c*@p TJ, but this one blind freddy can see.

It is bizarre the trading that occurred today, but TJ maybe it was you that sold all your holdings at such an incredible discount.

Thanks Michael J. Turbott for your vote of extreme confidence in APG's future today, the company you are the managing and executive director for!

In my view, after what Michael Turbott did today, I see something exciting ahead in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.