GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

T1,R15 and all. imo to not vote is the same as voting yes. The...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    T1,R15 and all.
    imo to not vote is the same as voting yes. The evidence is clear from the actual vote numbers and fact is all motions were passed. Every shareholder was given the opportunity and only a very small number voted no. Next year those unhappy will have a chance to vote again.

In the meantime the salaries paid to our people are low when compared to peers. If this were not true anyone here can easily and quickly put their numbers up with comparison to peers and then we can all have a look at those companies performance wrt cash, profit, capital raisings etc and form an opinion on good management. There is no evidence imo of lining pockets with the issuance of and the options are excised at 1.4c which was double the SP at the time and by my calc's roughly 32% above a 12 mth weighted average SP which I believe is justified based on the financial performance of the company as evidenced by the Profit reported in the recent Annual report.

So here's the friendly challenge - put some numbers up, post some articles of interest - there are many directly relevant atm, compare some decline curves and show us your research, mine is there for everyone to see. After that we can work out if these comments are SP based (but neglecting overall market) or fact based. It shouldn't take anyone long as we have been watching the stock for years and there was a recent qtly and annual report for guidance.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $825 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8354193 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1660368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.