BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

IMO it is the culmination of a few things, the scale of the rise...

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    IMO it is the culmination of a few things, the scale of the rise in SP over the last 8 months, no need for CR therefore no brokers spruiking it to clients, fundamentals are increasing at such a rate that there is still that too good to be true feeling (management may not have believed current growth was likely) and 2 school yard bullies flinging insults at each other with control over nuclear arsenals (the world always knew NK leader was a bit of a problem, but I just have to say "Thank you America" we now have a match to light the fuse).
    If you are a new potential fundamental investor you may also look at the loss of $4M and still think it is overvalued and therefore move on to the next pick without going through the financial in more detail. I personally think the options may be holding this back a bit but when (I am assuming growth will be maintained) the quarterlies come through you will have more and more investors drawn to how cheap this looks and will see some step changes to the SP. As has been pointed out the more time the company has to grow, the more pressure is building in the SP.
    Final results due this week and hopefully will get some nice guidance / upgrades and clear growth paths for the US and maybe Europe, Canada, NZ, Singapore etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.