SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Hi gassed I'm an oldie from renison but had no choice than to to...

1. 45 Posts.
    Hi gassed
    I'm an oldie from renison but had no choice than to to buy more very hard to see a gold company worth .30c
    I've been here for over seven yrs agate creek has real potential always thought it had and good to see SB finally moving ahead with the company its about time i had to average down to realistic levels in price quite a (punt) will think of picking up more as things move along which will average me down some more the product has always been there now SB has finished with arrow and dart energy let hope his full focus is on laneway with a bit of luck
    Good to see towie still talking here as he is an oldie too
    Always enjoy your contributions on here and cooper basin i been there for years too (icn)
    As things go we have to wait and see but a bit of luck all the ducks will line up and us oldies can recoup our loses the only saving grace is i bought more at low prices some time back year or so ago laneway (renison) not the only one to do re consolidation so we are not alone in this move of company's hopefully it was worth it but moving again there is a chance
    abm resourses (abu) that my friend is in they are in worst position than us because they are in production and there price hasn't fallen down in price enough to re coup loses so it has been good for us in away to have fallen down so far

Kind Regards to all
    Greatdrewman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13339 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.