TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Oh just saw this re CN notes...dealing with kids not wanting to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Oh just saw this re CN notes...dealing with kids not wanting to go to bed tonight after Dubbo Gaol exhibits lol (the talking dummies) & solitary confinement cells, inhumane to say the least!  LOL @Houndie!

Is that an extra 15 million shares on top of all the rest or part there of?  Sorry for being lazy tonight if someone wants to answer?  I’ll DYOR when I get home Friday.

Also I did sell out some of my TV2 at a loss for cash needed in other stocks.  I’m still holding a substantial amount & I think I made the right decision.  I had a feeling this was coming as well & buy back in on dilution to increase holdings again.  So for what CR8 is saying, for me it makes sense right now.

As I said a while ago, we all need to do our own contingency plans for what is right for each of us individually.   Not copping out, Just covering my bases.  I know some won’t like this, but that is the ASX & life.  And b4 NT or anyone else calls me a “Johnny come lately”, yes I was lucky not to be buying in on huge hype, 2.1c then av down bought in months ago.  I still want back in to what I was holding, but on a capital raise, I’ll wait for that.  Just being honest about my thoughts & personal position right now.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.