ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Appendix 3B Conversion of Listed Options , page-6

1. 1,047 Posts.
    So, that's yet another way they could access funds. I think we've so far figured out 3-4 different ways they could continue operating without getting anywhere near financial trouble for at least another 3-6 months.

Does anyone here seriously doubt that within that time frame they will be generating sufficient cash-flow to fund ongoing operations from there?

Obviously it might be an idea for TNR to release an announcement explicitly stating which of these various options they would consider and in what order of preference, in the event they need additional cash before operations are self-sustaining.

But none of that changes the fact that we all know here that they'll be fine one way or another.

I personally find it comforting that they are just working hard at proceeding along the path of establishing a solid gold operation without showing too much concern for where their paychecks are coming from. Management clearly have all possible confidence in their own operation, as they should! Too many companies get in trouble because between one thing and another they forget to do anything that generates actual profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $25.04K 4.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 23592400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3572513 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.