BRN 3.23% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B Convertible Note Conversion, page-8

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    Hi homeales.

I appreciate the point your making, but in all fairness it's probably going to take a bit longer than 6-10 weeks to know whether we're on a winner with this. Sure we'll have proof that the thing works in silicon. And I'm 100% confident it will. biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

But we really wont know whether we've past any winning posts until customers have had their time to put the engineering samples through their paces. On the plus side, when this stage is completed it's likely Peter's Akida chip will be viewed like "unicorn technology" by those in the know in AI. (It will be a pity that the rest of the world wont have a damn clue what it's all about.) rolleyes.pngrolleyes.png Anyway, because of the disruptive nature of ditching deep learning, for something new, it's likely our sample chips will face more rigorous testing than might be expected, and then extra verification and validation before anyone spends a buck on any custom design and integration. In view of all this I think we all appreciate now this will not happen overnight. And in this respect, assume much of the same re the time involved putting together our first licencing deal involving Akida's Intellectual Property.

Cheers
    Cyber

Last edited by cyberworks: 29/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $408.8K 2.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 220369 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 758961 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.