IVR 4.35% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

I get where you are coming from UFX. JA is in a very comfortable...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    I get where you are coming from UFX. JA is in a very comfortable position, good salary and as far as I know no skin in the game so the glacial progress is of little concern. I wonder about what 6 geologists have to do, after all the volume of results they have to study certainly aren't overwhelming. maybe the poker games are hot!
    Compare the speed of drilling, assays and rates of advancement of the project between some of the market darlings and IVR and you can only conclude that IVR are dragging the chain.
    The analogy I would use relates to my business- I have privately owned galleries that stock my products. They make sure they are NEVER short of my products. I have other outlets where workers are paid a wage not dependent on sales and they will ring and say' we haven't had any stock for 2 weeks.' They are like JA imo, very comfortable as their pay packet doesn't rely on results and if eventually, sometime in the distant future something big is proven then it's a double whammy for him as he converts some ridiculously cheap options.
    I love the ground but like many wonder if the management needs a good kick up the bum as it is OUR money that is paying those great salaries!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $65.24K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222869 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 390235 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.