AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B - ESOP, page-146

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I happen to think the AUD is going down (even further than a falling USD) ... but anyway whatIknow? When I was an investor it was a potentionaly falling AUD that was concerning me more given the high costs of the sales team and all the executives and foreign sales people flying around with everyone I assume being paid in USD from AUD's raised in the previous CR'r or heading off from Australia and staying in OS hotels with expenses converted back to AUD's ..... doesn't it work both ways? Be interested to know if they have a hedging policy in place. Do they? But I guess this is one of the advantages of shifting the sales team direct to the US?? Sales in USD cover costs in USD... but still given costs are largely in the sales/marketing and support of OS surgeons side of the business aren't costs overall going to go up with a falling dollar? Be interested to here folks view on this?? I think OS costs outweighing the benefits of sales in AUD's as the dollar has been moving to where the RBA wants it to be (70c) ...from the previous parity...is one of the the hidden factors why many small Aussie biotechs have struggled say vs miners, gold producers and other leaner foreign exporters over the recent couple years.. The falling currency hasn't been the buffer it should have been for the startup biotech sector.. Thoughts? All general comments and NA and all IMHO.
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 30/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.