AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

I agree. How many of these new guys WILL ever buy on market with...

1. 2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I agree.

How many of these new guys WILL ever buy on market with their own money! They have the wonderful position of gainful employment plus the upside of buying in, if the sp appreciates, at a later date, not likely them buying in if the sp goes nowhere.

You cannot make BOD or new employees buy (at market prices), that said how confident would investors be if they were!

What's wrong with shareholders, who have bought on market and mostly sitting on capital losses, being able to have say options (1 option per 5 or 10 shares) too!

The reason perhaps too many shares to be issued, not that it mattered when investors supported several CR s, only limited passengers on the gravy train please .... lol.

Back to the main point, there is not much chance of options for investors but how about the BOD showing investors CONFIDENCE and RESPECT BY issuing them at 52 cents, confidence that the sp will hit that and beyond and respect for investors who are sitting and have sat on capital losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.