CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Hi Jimmy (and SB),I converted 20% of my OBs about 10days out...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi Jimmy (and SB),
    I converted 20% of my OBs about 10days out (before the price dropped the last time), wary of what may happen.
    Obviously as the expiry approached it was foolish to follow up with more (I was ready in case there was a last minute "surprise" to the upside - I was surprised that there were no late rabbits in hats...), so despite wanting to do "the right thing" for the company, I used some of the funds ready to go on buying a few more at .009. I let the rest lapse (no they weren't free but I had held them for some time, bought at .002 and .003) - I had eschewed a number of opportunities to sell some earlier at decent prices.
    I am playing high stakes risk/reward - yes, it will hurt if I lose (but not terminally) but if I can score a big winner then my life will improve significantly.
    So SB - spot on - gambling, not investing!
    The rest of the available funds have found an already profitable home in a silver stock (which had been very kind to me many years ago and looks likely to repeat the feat now)
    CTM currently about a third of my total portfolio (a sorry crew of mostly current losers, but most not without hope of later success). No need for a dull life adding up dividends...
    Go CTM !!
    Do not ever ask me for financial advice

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.