CTM 1.27% 40.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Appendix 3B - Exercise of CTMOB Options, page-32

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    " FROM EXPLORER TO PRODUCER " NOW !!!!

CTM Must Commit To Bring One Of their Projects Into Production. IMO It Has To Be The Newly Acquired " JAGUAR " Project. With Record Prices For Nickel And Low Global Supply, This Is A Golden Opportunity For The Company To Make It's Move !
    No More " Sitting On The Fence " No More If's Or But's Or Passing It On To Someone Else .... " JUST DO IT " ... WHATEVER IT TAKES !!!!I
    Vale's Drilling At Jaguar Already Indicates Great Promise With 315,000t Of Contained Nickel From 55,000m Of Diamond Drilling. This Could Easily Become A Company Maker, But CTM Must Follow Through, Commit And Have The " Balls " To Finally Bring A Project Into Production For The Very First Time Since Being Listed.
    I Feel With Follow Up Positive Announcements To Come ( Not Like Salobo's Announcements Which Failed To Push Up The SP ) Jaguar Will Receive Much More Investor Interest Being In The Much Sought After Nickel Market And With Its Other Projects Looking Good, That SP Will Head North Substantially By End Of 2019 !!!
    We Now Have Clear Evidence That There May Well Be A Decent Deposit Of Nickel Below The Surface With " Onca Rosa " To The North Being Possibly The " CROWN JEWEL " ...AIMO .. CHEERS !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $198.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $245.5K 635.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 18741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.