OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

The options are issued to Otsana based in Perth WA which advised...

1. 429 Posts.
    The options are issued to Otsana based in Perth WA which advised and managed Raya Group in an interim management position before the RTO . The managing director of Otsana Dr Brendan de Kaewa
    was at the time a tempory director of Raya Group while carrying out the preperation and transition of the RTO. He was holding at the time 1.75 mill shares. I can not find any agreement where he may be legible to receive options at a later date but there may well be one there. Maybe and this is only a guess but just maybe they would use Otsana again if they were to carry out an aquisition , there is no doubt in my mind that Xped will be exploring all options they are very pro active.
    Just find now the anticipation I held for Xped for so long as become more modest until new developments arise. No doubt it appears a SP in the 20s is more realistic as a very modest prediction compared with a Sp price that would be much larger if Xped obtained 15% of the IOT market in 2020 and a sp price in the 20s could be eclipsed by a new deal , however there will be many investors who would be happy even with the modest prediction as it stands.
    Will continue have my ear to the wall with this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.