MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Ann: Appendix 3B - Exercise of Options, page-31

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Correct keep in mind plenty of brokers on here for their own motives. Pretty easy to strike fear into retailers. Seen this kind of behaviour too much now. The essay that 2IC wrote can be ruled out as soon as you pick up the phone and speak with management. These guys aren't mining under Melbourne. The usual African risks exist but with the main vein speaking the language and understanding the culture is a massive foot forward.

Ask yourself

If you were management, would you be pumping your own cash into a project you don't believe in or that wont get off the ground?

Would you after carrying out your DD on the project have not thought of mining under villages, or shanti huts, how ever you would like to spruik it. I'm sure as hell of the belief if I knew this was going to be a hurdle I wouldn't have taken it on. So my gut tells me there should be enough around these small shanti towns to ship and sell

There may also be a Tsunami that travels 200kms inland and wipes out the entire project. What matters is how management mange the risk, they are straight up and backing themselves in.

Contingency Contingency Contingency

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $667 166.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 25030718 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21658483 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.